Sunday, June 18, 2006

Checking flashcard lessons

As I am planning to put the lessons from my jMemorize flash cards into the new software I thought I would have them checked independently for spelling mistakes etc…

So far I have had the first four lessons checked and a small number of mistakes did turn up regarding the tones. They were about 99% correct with only about four tones wrong out of the whole four lessons, however because of this I will have all of the lessons double checked.

The errors have already been fixed in the jMemorize file I have available HERE.

I will also post the lessons as they are checked on here, so that anyone who is interested can see what I put into each lesson. I have tried to structure the lessons so that each one builds on the preceding lessons as much as that is possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home