Sunday, July 23, 2006

More Chinese TV and radio stations

Here are some more links to Chinese TV and radio stations that actually work more often than not. I have put these onto a separate page on the website along with the last lot of TV and radio links I posted on here. If anyone finds I am wrong about any of these stations as far as reliability goes then please let me know and I will remove it from the list.

Ningbo Radio
News & Talkback radio 20Kbps. To listen click HERE
Chinese Adult Contemporary radio 32Kbps. To listen click HERE

Nanjing TV Station
Youth TV 350Kbps. To Watch click HERE
Entertainment TV 350Kbps. To Watch click HERE

TDM Macau [http://www.tdm.com.mo] NOTE - I didn't include this link because clicking on it started the download of an unknown file. Go there at your own risk!
Chinese Adult Contemporary 20kbps. To listen click HERE

Radio voice of the West Lake
Chinese Easy Listening 32kbps. To listen click HERE

2 Comments:

Blogger D.A. said...

Thanks for the links.

4:35 AM  
Blogger John said...

bu2 ke4 qi

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home