Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Adding a few things

I have added a couple of links here. One to my study center and one to the jMemorise software site. I had a quick look around for some free flash card software and this is the best I could find. It's not realy designed for learning chinese, but it is the best I found for learning pinyin. When I get to learning chinese characters I will find something else to use. I've also added a link to the jMemorise site in the study center.
As for my studies, I am still working my way through the BBC Real Chinese online lessons. I have completed the first three lessons without any problems so far. I have also created a jMemorize flash card file for use with the first 3 lessons. I put the file on a new flash cards page I have added to the study center so anyone can use it if they find their way here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home