Sunday, February 26, 2006

Free online courses

HERE is an interesting web site I have found for anyone who wants to learn Chinese. They are offering free online course in Chinese, including online teachers and a chat room. I haven’t tried it but from the outside it looks pretty good.

I may register for it in the future, but not at the moment. The system I have going at the moment is working good, so I don’t want to complicate things and confuse myself just now.

It does look like at some time they may start charging for the online courses though. Hopefully not before I get around to trying them out.

I’ve also added a link on the website.

1 Comments:

Blogger Learn - Chinese said...

There are also some free Chinese lessons designed by CCTV (China Central TV) on Learn Chinese. You can try.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home