Saturday, March 18, 2006

I got back here at last!

Five days ago we lost the telephone and internet connection. I feel like swearing at the telephone company, but this is actually the first time this has happened so I'll let it ride this time....

What was actually worse than this was that yesterday I finally got back online only to discover that my entire blog was gone! When the initial panic wore off, I searched around a bit and discovered that there was a few other bloggers having the same problem, but nobody knew what the problem was. I felt a bit better knowing this wasn't just happening to me. It turned out that a piece of Blogger.com equipment that displayed the blogs was faulty. Anyway today everything seems to be working, so at last I can blog again.

Just in case however I think I might backup my past posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home