Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mojiti

I originally came across Mojiti.com on Chris's Mandarin Slices blog and decided to have a go at a subtitled song myself. I have had a bit of trouble with their interface being somewhat jerky at times, but it is a great service even so. I may do some more in the future, though the process is a little time consuming so it probably wont be a very regular thing on here.

I decided to add subtitles to the song BuPa BuPa which I had already translated into Pinyin previously.



An English translation of the song can be found HERE.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
Here's is an interactive online Chinese-English dictionary. Why is it interactive? Well, it allows you to look up a word in the dictionary and then save that word in a section called "My dictionary". There, you can tag the word, share it, play with it, highlight it and do much more with it. You will no more need a notebook and a pen to write down your words. You have to give it a try. It's really impressive.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank for the mention, I think I will be using mojiti every now again as a learning excercise, but as you say it is a little time consuming.

I have started a more adventerous project.
http://mojiti.com/kan/10196/29921

5:48 AM  
Blogger John said...

chris,
Thats a bit too adventurous for me. My character skills are not up to it yet.

I was thinking about doing an Wu Bai song next though.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home