Friday, May 26, 2006

More Taroko National Park pictures

Here are some more pictures I took in the Taroko National Park in Taiwan. All these pictures were taken at the start of the Baiyang Trail which is a walking trail that winds it way up a narrow gorge, through a few man made tunnels to a set of waterfalls high in the mountains. The trail starts by going through a mountain in a very long tunnel, which you can see the entrance of in the second picture. The last two pictures were taken just outside the other end of the first tunnel.







2 Comments:

Blogger VTahir said...

lol. bu of bu dao's written wrong
步寫錯了

12:11 PM  
Blogger John said...

Now this is an interesting character. At first I couldn't work out what you were talking about. Then when I did notice the extra stroke I asked some Taiwan people about it and they swear that is how it is taught in Taiwan schools. Every dictionary I look in though says it is wrong.

Well spotted.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home