Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Back

These is a chance I may be going for another trip to Taiwan in the not too distant future. I haven't decided on exactly when or for how long yet, but I have decided it's time to start brushing up on my mandarin.

It's been a while since I posted anything on here, and it's been a while since I really did any Chinese study. I have still been listening to ChinesePod, but that's really done little more than stop me from forgetting everything.

First thing I have to do now is revise what I learned previously. Time is a bit of an issue (I don't have a lot to spare) so jMemorize is now set for five minute lessons, that I will try and fit in between doing other stuff, or whenever I have a spare moment. While doing this I also intend to pay particular attention to learning tones. This is one area I really should have paid more attention to the first time around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home