Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A couple of days to go

I really should have bought an MP3 player a long time ago. Up till now I have been listening to podcasts on my computer and burning them onto CD's to listen to in the car, but this is just so much more convenient.
 
So far I have gone through all the ChinesePod Newbie lessons, picked out any that I think could be helpfull for my trip and edited them down to only what I need to learn the phrases. I have also had an MP3 file made from the usefull phrases (http://blogwode.blogspot.com/2006/09/2-months-to-go.html) that I posted earlier. I have another list of usefull phrases I have built up that I want to get made into a MP3 file. I'm not sure if I will have time though with only two days left until I leave for Singapore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MP3 is great isn't it :P I carry around a lot of chinesepod mp3's on my w810 :P wish it had better language functions tho.

2:57 PM  
Blogger John said...

Hi Sham,

My MP3 player is a very basic model, but even so it is very handy and so much easier to than burning CD's of ChinesePod lessons as I was doing before.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home