Sunday, November 05, 2006

Short of time for study

It is now less than two weeks until I leave for Taiwan and I'm finding it increasingly hard to find the spare time I need to study Chinese. Actually I have been very buisy for the last couple of months and I can't see the situation changing now until after I get back.
 
So for the next couple of weeks I intend to listen to and talk as much Chinese as I possibly can. I have noticed recently that words and phrases that I know 100% when testing myself with the flashcards still make me stop and think in real conversation. Not that my conversational skills are realy much good anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

He he,

My last post was on time... to.
Probably like me you have learned so much and yet realise the huge task ahead to finish the job. I consider that the fact that that makes me want to study more rather than throw in the towel is a good thing :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger John said...

I think this is probably a task that will never end, but I am now able to have limited conversations which is very encouraging. I actually find learning Chinese very enjoyable, even kind of fun. :-)

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home