Monday, March 30, 2009

Serge Melnyk

Last time round I didn't really pay a lot of attention to Serge's podcast though I was aware of them. The main reason for this was probably that back then there were so many free podcasts coming out from ChinesePod that I was basically swamped with stuff already. However now that I have gone back for a second look I found that Serge's podcast is in some ways better than what I was listening to back then. My MP3 player is now filled with Serge Melnyk podcasts. You can download them from iTunes or go to http://www.melnyks.com/.

3 Comments:

Blogger - jj said...

Hey thanks for the link.

I also tune in to Chinesepod but sometimes I need more material, it takes them a long time to upload new podcasts. My level is somewhere around Early Intermediate to Mid Intermediate.

I have also added your blog on my blogroll.

Nikou dropping by

3:04 PM  
Blogger John said...

Thanks for adding me.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really good material. Thanks!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home