Thursday, November 16, 2006

Time has run out

I have no more time to learn anything. If I don't know it now then it will have to wait until I get back. The MP3 player is full of stuff to listen too and keep it all fresh in my mind until I get a chance to use it. I'm a bit worried that I'll get to Taiwan and be so swamped by Chinese I don't understand that I'll forget what I do know or more likely miss it when someone does say something I understand. At least I will get a lot of listening practice.
 
In the end I didn't have time to record the list of usefull phrases that I said I wanted to in the last post. I did go through the ChinesePod Elementary lessons though and did find a few usefull ones to edit for the trip.
 
So my next post will probably be from Taiwan. I don't think it's likely I'll get a chance to post from Singapore. But you never know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy the trip.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks.

The trip has been a lot of fun so far.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home