Friday, April 03, 2009

How China See's it's Place in the World

Here is a very interesting podcast interview from jennyzhu.com about China and how it sees the rest of the world. It's well worth the fifteen minutes it takes to listen to.

The only point I really don't agree with is that China wouldn't become militaristic beyond it's boarders, because it has too much to worry about internally. I'm sure that if it was in China's best interest they wouldn't hesitate to send their military into another county.

Other than that one point though the interview is well worth the listen.

2 Comments:

Blogger - jj said...

Hi, Is this the same article as the one in The Economist?

Btw, This is a great blog of yours. Your site is very informative and I can relate to your posts. I'm also a Pinay and now living abroad. I have just started my own blog: TheShanghaiExpat. Please feel free to visit and let me know what you think for a link exchange.

Cheers,
Nikou

2:52 PM  
Blogger John said...

Hi Nikou, I'm glad you like the blog.

This is actually a podcast interview but the article in the Economist is mentioned.

Your blog looks interesting so I'll keep an eye on what you guys are up to over there. I've added you to the blogroll on the sites home page.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home