Friday, December 15, 2006

Beginning to recover

I wish I had planned an extra day or so of sleep before going back to work. It has taken about a week to catch up and to get back into the old routine. I finally deleted the spam that has been arriving lately, got rid of adds at the bottom of most of the posts that I made while I was away, and replied to the comments.

As for what study I'll do now. If you have been reading my previous posts you will know that just before I left for Taiwan I had a major hard drive failure and lost all of my notes. So before I do anything else I will try to recreate the plan I had worked out before. Just doing this is a great learning exercise in itself. I will also keep up the revision and continue to listen to all the new ChinesePod Newbie lessons on my MP3 player.

The second last post that I made from Taiwan for some unknown reason never showed up on the blog. So I will repost it now, entitled "What I've been doing".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home