Friday, February 09, 2007

Website Version 2

Finally the new website is up and running. It is mostly the same stuff as before, just rearrange a bit. Hopefully stuff will be easier to find now.

So now it is time for some heads down study. I have rebuilt a lot of the notes and stuff I lost when my computer crashed, so now I'm ready to get back on track. I still have a bit of a time problem at the moment, but that looks like improving very soon.

I thought I would start the next flashcard file with a lesson on the Chinese New Year.

2 Comments:

Blogger VTahir said...

the links at the head aren't good.
they appear error on clicking.

10:32 PM  
Blogger John said...

Thanks for letting me know about this.

I can only seem to get an error very occasionally and it only seems to happen on the blogger page as far as I can tell. I did think I had just fixed it but after an hour of testing without a problem it just happened again.

I've also now seen that there is a problem with white space above and bellow the links on blogger pages when viewing with Firefox or Opera.

There is also about half a dozen other anoying problems that started happening since they updated to "NewBlogger". I can't even reply to comments anymore without logging in through the main blogger front page.

Anyway I'm working on the problem. Thanks again.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home